Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Long Winter's Nap . . .

The 2017 camping season has officially come to a close. The Pod is all winterized and packed away in the barn for a long winter's nap. I'm already dreaming of next year and the places that we will go. Will we finally make it to the Grand Canyon? I know I definitely want to visit the Upper Peninsula of Michigan again and we are already discussing camping in Frankenmuth with our friends.

Considering we got a late start this year, we still managed to make our annual trips with family and friends and a 14-day haul to Maine and back. My mouth just watered thinking about all the lobster that I ate. Yumm-O!

We spent a total of 36 nights in the Pod between 8 different trips. Someone told me once, that the average camper spends 21 nights a year in their camper. I'm glad that Jimmy and I aren't average...LOL! All in all, it was another spectacular camping year with the Pod! Our Pod has been,
by far, one of the best purchases we have ever made.



The Pod packed away in the barn for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment