Thursday, December 31, 2015

Two Pods in the Park

Graduate school has taken up a lot of my time this fall and I've not been very good about updating our camping blog. I wanted to get some notes/thoughts down before I forgot the details of the four camping trips that we took between August and September of 2015.

The weekend of August 21, 22, and 23, 2015 we joined our RPod friends Darryl and Julie at Harbortown RV Resort in Monroe, MI. I thought it was rather ironic that we were going to camp in my hometown, but why not? The resort was awesome with pull-thru sites, free WIFI and cable TV.  The weather was warm enough to take advantage of their beautiful pool too. We usually camp in more rustic places so we were not used to these kind of accommodations, but I think I could get used to it. Our weather this past summer was really strange. We only had a few days of 90 degree weather and high humidity, which was okay by me.

Its always nice to catch up with Darryl and Julie and share RPod stories, modifications and travel adventures. We really enjoy their company and are looking forward to more camping adventures with them in 2016.

Two Pods in the Park - Harbortown RV Resort in Monroe, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment