Friday, July 8, 2016

Where is your foot?

I just can't believe that I haven't updated my blog at all in 2016! Where has the time gone? Oh yeah, I've been buried in graduate school and that hasn't left much time for fun. I guess I'm only two trip behind, but the year is already half over.

Now that all my classroom work is complete, I can get back to my regularly scheduled life.


Where is your foot?
We kicked off the 2016 camping season with an impromptu trip to Pokagon State Park in Angola, Indiana. We had a great site (#411) that was just big enough for the Pod. Jim and I have been there several times and really enjoy the park. It is super close to home, but has a far-away feel with lots of things to do.We typically don't like to camp on holiday weekends because every place is just jammed packed, but after some serious stalking online, I was able to score a campsite for the long weekend at the last minute. I was kind of nervous because I had so much homework as I was taking my last two classes, but I knew I had access to the free wi-fi at the lodge.

It worked out perfectly! We did some outlet shopping, got some quality time at the beach along with my first sunburn of the year and was able to just relax after a busy few weeks AND I was able to keep up with my studies.

We all share traveling stories and experiences and I leave you with this one last question. Where is your foot? Mine is usually relaxing at the campfire, with my Pod, my favorite guy and a good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment